Friday, April 18, 2008

Loving the weather

I just love spring and summer, have been working in the yard alot. We are in the process of a refinace on our home, what a pain!
Had a great trip to Las Vegas with my high school friends. Well definetely post some pictures.
We are now going to have puppies, ugh didn't need this right now, but dogs will be dogs!
Going to LA in 2 weeks for a dental convention and DisneyLand, looking forward to it!
Kourtney is going to the prom next weekend with her girlfriends fortuantely we were able to borrow a dress, and are having i altered.
Terry is busy with his job and school, also is starting a new venture, selling insurance and refinancing etc. He is excited about it!

2 comments:

Babydoll said...

Hey Tracey!! I thought I was the last one at ASF to enter the blog world!! Glad to see I wasn't alone. I'll be adding you to my favorites. Feel free to stop by! :o)

Ken

sharon said...

wow, didn't realize you had a blog... i saw the link on babydolls blog. doing great! i love the photos!
shaorn (ASF)

Lavender and Apricot Wall Flower